Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Cszcy
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 6.8. 2018

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 14. září, 2018 5:58    Předmět: Maplestory M Mesos Content Update Available Citovat

Has much changed with regard to the way you assist your character grow stronger, or is your sport mostly MaplestoryM Mesos . I like bossing nevertheless will NEVER be able to perform many of the directors as spending endless hours merchanting to boredom or spending hundreds of bucks on NX doesn't appeal to me. Simply wondering if the cover to win facet has shifted any.also; is Demon Slayer a fantastic class still?

I think Nexon's been making adequate progress on reducing the pay-to-win component of the game recently. You may earn 10 cubes per month by doing bosses/star world, crafting cubes is now a thing, and supervisors and ore veins drop a few now and then.

Unfortunately, those only go up to now. Earning the 10 cubes will take a minimum of like, eight times. And that's if you max out, which is tedious. I personally get like, 1.5k a day - ~1000 from Star Planet, ~500 from bosses (Zak/CZak, HT/CHT, Normal Hilla, Regular Pink Bean, Gollux, Normal Ranmaru, Easy Magnus).

A Master Craftsman's Cube prices about 50m to craft Galicia; Meister Cubes cost about 110m maybe? I'd be lucky if I find ONE in a day doing everyday bosses on two personalities lol. I just have the Big Spider recognizable to aid with drops, however. With a lot of +drop rate%, you'd be falling cubes fo' days.

So unless you are super rich and may drop billions crafting cubes, or you have a good deal of fall rate percent to farm them out of managers, it's gonna take a while to find decent possible lol.

Also, scrolling/enhancing has gotten a great deal less pay-to-win together with the addition of Star Force enhancement. Regular equipment doesn't have any chance to flourish until 12 stars if you are improving with this new system, and it is a really low chance. Additionally, if you flourish, you are able to keep the potential and More About Here of this boomed item to the same one. Also, formerly CS exclusive scrolls can be found in limited quantities in the rewards store, and even as drops in-game. MapleStory is gradually becoming less pay2win.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: