Fórum - Zobrazit téma - The digital garms All is meant to make - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

The digital garms All is meant to make

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Megaomgchen
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 16.1. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 16. leden, 2020 7:30    Předmět: The digital garms All is meant to make Citovat

The digital garms All is meant to make the simulation of 2K a reflection of life. Singh spent much of last year in what he describes as the"luxurious position" of having conversations with nba 2k20 mt NBA players about the designers that should go into the game. While Paul George plugged brands predicated in his new home of Los Angeles: Staple Pigeon and Diamond Supply leBron James place Singh on Rhude. And all that gear will have a approach to be shown off: this year, NBA 2K will start showing the signature tube walks NBA players create in life.

And while Singh likes that the digital world provides fans a chance to purchase a pair of sneakers they couldn't in actuality, he can see a future in which these digital shoe releases replicate the analog world's hectic drops. "For specific collections [limited releases] may make sense and when it's something which's important to the fashion designers it's something we'd considered," Singh says. "We do want to build urgency."

I joke that in some point, the match could have a version of a market such as Goat or StockX. Singh does not miss a beat. "I definitely think that is something which's coming," he says. Style, whether or IRL, does not come cheap.Even a self-professed non-gamer like Gibbs knows the allure of making a basketball game so fashion-heavy. "As tough as it might be for me to think," he begins,"I feel that the players enjoy seeing a more robust supply of gear to get their avatars than just basketball clothes. It makes the game experience seem more genuine."

Bridging actual worlds and buy nba 2k20 mt the sport , however, comes with its own complications. If you obey the area of 2K, you might have noticed that Singh gets bombarded with Twitter, with NBA players texting him regarding their clunky jumpshots or too-low ratings. Now, he's already envisioning a world where gamers whine about their wack matches to him. "With this whole trend thing, I'm sure [players are] likely to be concerned with what they're wearing," Singh says. The only question left is: Who is going to be the player using a 99 style score?
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: