Fórum - Zobrazit téma - 2020 Norms - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

2020 Norms

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
adilahbisar
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 5.9. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: so 05. září, 2020 8:47    Předmět: 2020 Norms Citovat

Trends changes ever year which impacts the whole world especially the professional world that's why you must keep updated with the new parameters every time.

One of the most trending things on internet today is Creative Images of your profile which demands to keep applying new techniques and changing it on your professional profile especially on platforms like LinkedIn.

If you talk about resume you must take care of these thing while placing your image in it.

You have to give a good image, professional, it is useless to choose any photograph you have on your Instagram account .

You can use Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to make your profile photo very creative and unique.

Photography says a lot about you. If you can't go to a professional photographer to take a picture of you for your resume, you can follow some of these tips:

It must be a frontal photograph.
The size should be like the passport photo.
A slight slight smile will be nice, however, avoid going out laughing out loud.
Take care of the framing of the photograph.
Use neutral or solid colored backgrounds. White always works?
Take advantage of ambient light. White or natural light better than yellow light. Try to take the photo during the day.
Costume: it is not necessary to go out of a suit, do not dress up. However, this will depend on the job position you want to apply for.
Try to appear in the photo with your current appearance. Get recognized in the interview!

I work at professional LinkedIn profile writers and i know why it's so important to choose a decent but attractive and creative photo effects to show that you are not lazy nor over smart and know the limits of being in middle.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
abdulmajidsheikh
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 16.9. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: st 16. září, 2020 10:36    Předmět: Replay: Citovat

Although the LinkedIn profile is helps you in getting a job but a well and profeesional Resume is complesary for applying any job. therefore, you need to get the help of the professional Resume Writers in Dubai at very reasonable cost. so visit our website now, our company is offering a 20% discount for the fresh graduates.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu Zobrazit uživatelovy WWW stránky
terraprice
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 20.4. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: st 22. červen, 2022 17:15    Předmět: write my book report Citovat

Hi there! I write my book report and am looking for useful tips and sources. When I have a good example of a paper it's really easy to write it.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu Zobrazit uživatelovy WWW stránky
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: