Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Additionally, though there are little bugs around - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Additionally, though there are little bugs around

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Megaomgchen
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 16.1. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: ne 02. srpen, 2020 9:28    Předmět: Additionally, though there are little bugs around Citovat

Additionally, though there are little bugs around, MyLeague / MyGM has grown through time into a super deep mode with 2k20 mt a lot of places you may explore / control. The only sports game I hear it when compared to in terms of depth is MLB The Display (and I believe most ppl say its heavier than this ). MyLeague / MyGM fans complain about 2K paying little attention to all those manners each year and instead focusing on the cash cow online manners. It is a legitimate criticism, but even if its almost the same annually offline, in and of itself its own very very solid.

Yeah I'm in that boat too. I wish that they made it better for offline players. I look at games like football manager or OOTP which are sports management sims and think, if you put that system into 2K, with NBA 2K20play been exactly what it is, NBA 2K20 will most likely be the finest of time.Im fully aware that like 90 percent of ppl simply play online. My purpose is that offline users have less to complain about in their manners than online players perform in theirs.2K is unquestionably better offline. Online is poisonous as hell.

Yea, I think there could be sort of basic, skeleton of a story in MyGM, however in that and MyLeague youre essentially just going day to day managing the various aspects of team -- financing, employees (staff / players), staff training, gameplan -- and obviously playing NBA 2K20s if you want.I favor MyLeague because it's more customizable and leaves out different things I dont care about (coping with arena finances, etc). FYI people ARE whining that 2K ruined MyGM this season by making it less customizable.

I am an avid rpg gamer, and 2K is my constant go to easy ways to get mt 2k20 in between everything. Having said that it easily takes over my program frequently. So do you perform largely offline or online? I am an avid rpg gamer also, but just play single player story games. Witcher, reddish dead redemption, persona 5, etc.. I enjoy and also play games like xcom which is exactly what I liken 2K to.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
navonwolf
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 19.1. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: út 19. leden, 2021 2:32    Předmět: The latest io games Citovat

You want to find for yourself the list of new exciting games, io games
is a good choice. These include all of the most classic io games. With a series of the latest, hottest, and most popular games. Specifically, survival action games, zombie, puzzle, slither, skribbl io, .... Play alone or with teammates. Special thing joins the game completely free and online. Connected to the internet you can join all io games. The conquest will make you curious, join now to break the records.
io games
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: