Fórum - Zobrazit téma - 'I was nervous but feel safer and happier' - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

'I was nervous but feel safer and happier'

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
geemong
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 15.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: so 31. červenec, 2021 6:48    Předmět: 'I was nervous but feel safer and happier' Citovat

'I was nervous but feel safer and happier'

As England's top midwife urges pregnant women to SLOTXO get a Covid vaccine, we have been hearing from some who have already taken the plunge.

Yvonne O'Connor, who is 36 weeks pregnant and attending an antenatal clinic at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London, said she started getting worried about Covid in her third trimester.

"Luckily, I haven't had Covid at all," she said. "I've been very lucky that way.

"But I just thought it was important to have it [the vaccine] to protect me and the baby now as well. So I decided to do it."

At the same clinic, mum-to-be Amy Weir, 29, said she had discussed the risks and benefits of the vaccine with her midwife.

"I decided that... I was in a better position having the vaccine than I was potentially being exposed to the risk of Covid," she said.

Victoria Rawlings, whose baby is due in November, said she was "really nervous" before having the her first jab.

"And then I did a bit more reading and thought, actually, this is perfect," she said. "And I feel much safer, much happier, much freer to go out and about."

But it's not been a straightforward decision for everyone.

Iona Debarge, who is 30 weeks pregnant, said she was nervous because the vaccine was still very new.

"I think if it had been going for five years or something like that, I would feel more confident to get it done. That's why I'm still hesitating."
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: