Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Homeworking helps careers, say majority of women - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Homeworking helps careers, say majority of women

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Ostatní značky
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
geemong
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 15.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: út 28. září, 2021 9:23    Předmět: Homeworking helps careers, say majority of women Citovat

Homeworking helps careers, say majority of women

When Elena Gorman got the opportunity to switch jobs and work from home, she jumped at the chance.

Familiarization with how the payline slot functions It should be easy, even for all newbies, as it usually happens with most of today's channels.

Her former employer couldn't give her the flexibility she needed after her child was born, she says.

Elena, who is based in Durham, is now in a job that she loves at another organisation.

"My new role is brilliant, I had to follow my heart," she told the BBC.

"My take on working from home is really positive. I can't find childcare for my six-year-old son, so I need to work from home to take him to school and back most days.

"Without this, I'm not sure if I could have gone back to work after maternity leave."

According to a survey for the BBC, just over half (56%) of women said they thought working from home would help them progress at work, as childcare and caring duties become less of a hindrance to working full-time.

In all, 65% of managers felt that working from home helps advance women's careers.

However, a quarter of the women polled by YouGov said homeworking was unlikely to advance their careers.

And Elena reveals that she is paid less in her new, flexible role than she was in her previous job.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
ngkgoshg
plavčík
plavčík

Registrace: 6.6. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: po 08. listopad, 2021 15:30    Předmět: Citovat

If you are a student, then I really suggest you to use this platform as soon as possible. It is called the editingfirm.com and you can find it easily online. Trust me, you will be out of trouble once you get to use their services!
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Ostatní značky Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: