Fórum - Zobrazit téma - It has led to a large increase in the skill sets I require - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

It has led to a large increase in the skill sets I require

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Bestmengqin
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 15.10. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 15. říjen, 2021 4:00    Předmět: It has led to a large increase in the skill sets I require Citovat

To be more clear, I consider that runescape does not have a good endgame other than personal achievement. If you remove the achievement, you will lose the game.

Some good points were raised particularly in relation to the removal huge chunks of content and the ineffective use of Buy RuneScape Gold huge content objectives. Your quest point is valid, however, it doesn't seem to be the case anymore. A player of 70or more cannot be able to complete every quest.

Because quests are my motivation for raising skills, I find this to be significant. It has led to a large increase in the skill sets I require. For example, to make the quest cape, you will require the 76th defense and constitution mining, woodcutting, as well as crafting. 80 attack and power, spells, 77smithing, theft, and firemaking.

All of the requirements are boostable. At the highest end, they take almost twice as long as requirements that are 70 or lower. They are also sequels to quests that I have been able reach with relative ease with 70-ish statistics. This is why I think that runescape makes it harder for players to get into certain areas. This doesn't seem right.

I'd prefer to see abilities like dungeoneering that take the skill (and maybe a team, which I think is a very intriguing and exciting idea that can be to Buy OSRS Accounts introduce with this ability) and see those principles applied to other things. Agility could be a lot more enjoyable and a much more enjoyable to play if it were an art and skill that you could master at getting fast xp rates, rather than the mindless simple clicking race it's.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: