Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Sean McVay handles general performance of o-line, Matthew St - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Sean McVay handles general performance of o-line, Matthew St

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> LG
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Ydgfghjh
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 17.5. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: út 17. květen, 2022 5:13    Předmět: Sean McVay handles general performance of o-line, Matthew St Citovat

The Los Angeles Rams fell in direction of 7-2 just after a 28-16 reduction in the direction of the AFC foremost Tennessee Titans. The rating is a little bit deceptive, as L. A. was equipped toward choose a rubbish season touchdown inside a video game that wasn actually that conclude. Right after the contest, Mind Practice Sean McVay, Andrew Whitworth, and Matthew Stafford handled the media. Here what they experienced toward say above the conquer. McVay upon Stafford ankle not certain. I necessarily mean, he arrived back again and performed. Did a Fantastic activity primary the touchdown enthusiasm. Bought it rolled up charming superior upon a negative participate in contact, negative scenario I position him in just immediately there. I not definitely certainly other than that. he perform inside marvel seemed akward against the get started. Although rolling toward the still left, it looked the Rams QB1 a little stumbled in advance of rolling his ankle. McVay upon the offensive linehere ended up a handful of of situations exactly where they did a positive process inside of staying ready towards gain some iso (isolation recreation ups). There were being a handful of exactly where there were being some late moves, finished up coming free of charge. Derion Kendrick Shirt. They did a Terrific undertaking. They experienced some gamers that had been ready in the direction of acquire some a person-upon-kinds. t was a difficult one particular towards say the bare minimum. The significant adult men up entrance permitted way too substantially strain, particularly up the heart. Assume toward check out that recreation method copied a several moments within the close to foreseeable future. McVay non-committal upon Von Miller participating in up coming weekel perspective. Wel get it a working day at a year with Von immediately by now. Wee relocating toward be wise with Von. He executing something within his energy in direction of be geared up toward move and with any luck , he geared up toward transfer future 7 days. I can offer your self that solution straight already. t a Great detail that Miller didn engage in tonight. This exchange was manufactured toward aid receive Los Angeles above the ultimate through the playoffs. With all thanks take pleasure in towards the potential Corridor of Famer, it not likely he would incorporate altered the result of this activity; the security was not the difficulty towards the Titans. Congratulations in direction of the Tennessee Titans. Mike Vrabel consists of them actively playing fairly perfectly. That was a mentally complicated efficiency tonight and they ruled towards begin in direction of total. They proved us mistaken with a massive functionality. Donald points out what occurred upon Tannehill touchdown run discovered him https://www.ramstee.com/Dion_Novil_Shirt-378. I was around in direction of work and Movement (Leonard Floyd) arrived down and strike me. I was a minimal ridiculous over that nevertheless, your self recognize it basically happensIt was simply just a single of people times person. t was actually a person of individuals times. The Rams can not comprise a different a single of these times, with 2 fight down losses now upon their resume. RYAN TANNEHILL DOES IT HIMSELF. Donald upon if he idea the repercussions wee legitimatehey contact the flags and that what it was. I can say nothing at all more than it. We precisely obtained towards preserve taking part in, and not permit it in direction of gradual us down. here had been a pair repercussions I disagree with, which include the 3rd down roughing the passer flag towards A. D. , which gave Tennessee a contemporary mounted of downs and sooner or later led toward the ranking that totally shut the doorway upon this sport. I not likely toward say some thing concerning the officers not viewing A. J. Brown kick at Dont Deayon, or how Brown produced make contact with with an formal. I not moving toward do it. Reality be informed, the outcomes have been not the motive Los Angeles missing this match. AJ Brown accurately kicked Dont Deayon and Jalen Ramsey bought inside his deal with soon after it. Both of those Brown adn Ramsey bought assessed for taunting fouls, nevertheless I come to feel which includes kicking another person isn genuinely taunting?Whitworth upon the move of the gameell, I believe in just this video game your self overall look at it. It a workers that misplaced their optimum thriving offensive participant https://www.ramstee.com/Max_Pircher_Shirt-335. Fairly, the factor they essential in just this match was for us in direction of create issues and that precisely what we did. ig Whit talked about that 2 or a few performs early particularly made available the Titans the possibility towards enjoy their model of soccer. He claimed that he explained to the locker place ids pout, guys reply. That a lifetime lesson more substantial than soccer. Whitworth upon the Titans defensive activity plan imagine they experienced some Fantastic packages for how they had been gonna twist and stunt and stream more than and do factors. I imagine it just one of these that delivers your self a Terrific mastering opp (probability). hose loops and stunts are actually heading toward be examined through the subsequent several defenses the Rams participate in. For the greatest component this year, the massive gentlemen up entrance incorporate addressed individuals online games by way of the opposing defenses, When it includes been one thing that yielded a sack or 2 preceding in the direction of Sunday evening. Stafford prevented destruction in the direction of his anklet great. It will be all straight. I merely rolled it upon myself incredibly. t appears including McVay and Stafford comprise been addressing an harm toward the quarterback for the duration of the closing handful of report-recreation force meeting. People bumps and bruises insert up higher than the class of the 12 months, in particular with an far more video game inside the regular monthly period. Stafford upon recognizing Tennessee points effectively noticed them 14 details. Can do that within just the NFL, specifically versus a Terrific workers which include that, that demands toward get hold of out in just entrance and function the soccer and blend coverages. Specifically wasn constructive ample early within just the match. Turnover killed us and that was upon me https://www.ramstee.com/Jalen_Ramsey_Shirt-262. he responsibility is great nevertheless motion in the direction of steer clear of this in opposition to occurring all over again is what is essential. Stafford was baited upon the pick out 6 via Kevin Byard, which is likely towards transpire at instances. The interception thrown in direction of David Extensive was unacceptable. I can dwell with the gunslinger interceptions, nevertheless Stafford impersonating 2020 poor Jared Goff stings a little bit. Titans decide on off a WILD interception upon this perform (by NFL)Stafford upon getting much too aggressive only obtained towards just take what the security provides me. They have been undertaking a ideal endeavor of precisely attempting towards hold it all inside of entrance of them tonight and I didn do a Fantastic process of only monitoring it down early and maintaining us forward of the sticks.. If I do that, it most likely a substitute ballgame. ith the route the security performed, it unbelievably prospective the activity is alternate if the offense didn permit the protection in direction of rating upon a decide on 6 and preset up the Tennessee offense with an immediate function in direction of move likelihood. Initial Decide on 6 of his job! STUD! KevinByard : Check out #TENvsLAR upon SNFonNBC Fuller upon classes toward choose absent versus the loss would basically say we can shoot ourselves inside of the foot for the reason that I seem to be such as we experienced spurts we have been enjoying nicely, specifically upon protection. We basically couldn enjoy complimentary soccer at the conclusion of the working day. We accurately shot ourselves and the foot. he turnovers and consequences were being far too substantially in the direction of prevail over, every time mixed with the continuous strain the Titans entrance spot upon Stafford. The Rams will consist of an more working day towards be reluctant just before staying ready towards order that awful flavor out of their mouths, as they generate in the direction of the Bay Room in the direction of enjoy the San Francisco 49ers. Added AgainstTurf Demonstrate Periods Destruction upgrades upon Matthew Stafford, Odell Beckham, Jr. , and Darrell Henderson Odell Beckham Jr flashed return toward BJ speedfrom Packers Troy Aikman doesn consider ll-star teamsfunction within NFL, forgot regarding the 2020 Buccaneers Nearly 50 per cent of Rams enthusiasts look at Sean McVay as principal cause for wasting streak Random Ramsdom: Brian Baldinger breaks down LA operate recreation difficulties It period towards appearance at the security.

https://www.ramstee.com/Derion_Kendrick_Shirt-377
Logan Bruss Shirt
Quentin Lake Shirt
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> LG Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: