Fórum - Zobrazit téma - How can I temporarily disable McAfee on Windows? - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

How can I temporarily disable McAfee on Windows?

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Offtopic
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
neiltaylorss
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 7.6. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: út 28. červen, 2022 12:51    Předmět: How can I temporarily disable McAfee on Windows? Citovat

True, McAfee seems to be one of the most recognisable brands in the antivirus industry. It undoubtedly has fantastic features, exceptional services, and fantastic upgrades. However, customers frequently run into technical difficulties, prompting them to ask queries like "How do I temporarily stop McAfee?"

Now, if you want to achieve it, you must adhere to and put into practise a few key directives that are described below. To learn more about the same, you can glance at the steps.

How do I turn off McAfee temporarily on Windows?
You must adhere to and implement a few crucial procedures and instructions in order to temporarily disable McAfee Antivirus on Windows. To learn more, you can look at the steps.

The first thing you should do is click start.
The Windows logo is now where you should click on the computer screen's bottom left corner.
then you need to click Win.
After then, you should start by typing McAfee.
After that, you must select McAfee Total Protection.
The PC security tab should now be clicked, and it can be found in the upper left corner of the McAfee window.
The Real-Time scanning button is now where you should click on the McAfee window's left side.
The turn off button is then to be clicked, which is in the upper right corner of the real-time scanning screen.
After choosing a time limit, you are required to click the turn off button.
Next, you need to select the Firewall tab.
The next step is for you to click Turn Off, which is on the page's upper right side.
After choosing a time restriction, you must click "turn off" to complete the process.
You should then close the firewall window.
You should now select Automatic updates.
The turn off button is then required to be clicked on the Automatic updates page's upper right corner.
You must now leave the page for automatic updates before selecting scheduled scans, which is located below the page for automatic updates.
After that, you must select "turn off."
You should now uninstall McAfee from your computer.
You may quickly learn how to address and fix problems by following the instructions.

https://www.gethumanhelp.com/temporarily-disable-mcafee-antivirus/
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Offtopic Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: