Fórum - Zobrazit téma - I first noticed a 20 versus 20 Rumble in shape the day gone - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

I first noticed a 20 versus 20 Rumble in shape the day gone

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
dakunlee
viceadmirál
viceadmirál

Registrace: 12.1. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: po 08. srpen, 2022 9:17    Předmět: I first noticed a 20 versus 20 Rumble in shape the day gone Citovat

I first noticed a 20 versus 20 Rumble in shape the Rocket League Items day gone by (the Rumble mode adds guns and risks), however now one Marco Frantz aka Antonyo has controlled to create and more impressively run a match containing one hundred twenty vehicles. For clarity's sake, this is not multiplayer: it is one human and 119 bot motors.

"I actually have the Bakkesmod installed and every time I run the game the mod starts by way of default," Antonyo instructed PCG. "Then I mounted the MultiBot plug wherein lets in you to add basically as many bots as you can, in my case I added 60 bots in each crew, enabled friendly fireplace and the ordinary Rumble settings. That's how I got all of the chaos going.

"Although even having quite a beefy pc to lolga.com deal with that, I wasn't getting extra than 30fps haha, and shortly after the first goal became scored my sport just iced over and close itself down."
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: