Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Mexico sues US gunmakers over arms trafficking - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Mexico sues US gunmakers over arms trafficking

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
nook
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 24.6. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: so 07. srpen, 2021 14:25    Předmět: Mexico sues US gunmakers over arms trafficking Citovat

The Mexican government has sued some of the biggest US gun manufacturers, accusing them of fuelling bloodshed through reckless business practices.

The lawsuit alleges that the companies knew they were contributing to illegal arms trafficking, which has been linked to many deaths.

Officials say Mexico is seeking as much as $10bn (£7.2bn) in compensation, though any amount would be decided by the court.

The companies have not yet commented. slotwallet

They include Smith & Wesson and Barrett Firearms, among others. The BBC has contacted both companies for comment.

The lawsuit was filed on Wednesday in the US state of Massachusetts.

It says the Mexican government took the action "to put an end to the massive damage that the [companies] cause by actively facilitating the unlawful trafficking of their guns to drug cartels and other criminals in Mexico".
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
lilycollins6868
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 25.11. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 25. listopad, 2022 2:58    Předmět: Citovat

I am very impressed with your articles, your content is very engaging and easy to understand. I have read many other bitlife websites but I still like your site.
tomusa
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 22.10. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 06. leden, 2023 5:07    Předmět: Citovat

I really like the information you share. Thanks to that, I know many more interesting and useful things. fall guys
mabellindda11
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 22.4. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: so 25. únor, 2023 6:03    Předmět: Citovat

Reuters, 30 September - On Friday, a U.S. judge dismissed fnf Mexico's $10 billion lawsuit against American gun makers for allegedly enabling the flow of lethal firearms to drug gangs over the border.
kendy
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 1.11. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: út 28. únor, 2023 3:21    Předmět: nerrty Citovat

Online version of the game that was created in 1970 by Cambridge mathematician John Conway and marketed as a game for a single player. life the game
emmausa0106
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 9.3. 2023

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 09. březen, 2023 4:59    Předmět: Citovat

I do not support the decision to actively facilitate the illegal gun trade slither io for gangs because it would make the area unsafe.
pauldupont
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 9.3. 2023

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 09. březen, 2023 10:48    Předmět: great post Citovat

I appreciate your essay very lot. I greatly appreciate the information, exhibit of sorrows
maruusa
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 20.3. 2024

PříspěvekZaslal: st 20. březen, 2024 8:34    Předmět: Citovat

I am really impressed with your article. The information you share will be an important document for me to learn more about this topic. fnf
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: