Fórum - Zobrazit téma - positivity and confidence - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

positivity and confidence

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> E-TEN
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ToddBarba
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 7.12. 2019

PříspěvekZaslal: so 07. prosinec, 2019 8:06    Předmět: positivity and confidence Citovat

Cooper said she wants them asics outlet to be aware of her body positivity and confidence. Sia Cooper, a fitness Instagram star with over a million followers, called out the "mom-shaming" on her profile after she posted a bikini photo. She said the negativity started rolling in as soon as she put the photo up. "To show your gains you don't have to show your behind like that," wrote one person in a comment saved by Cooper. "You are a mother, think about what your children see ... Unfollowed."

Cooper, who is a mother of two, has asics sale spoken out against body-shaming and mom-shaming comments in the past. She listed all the ways she has been accused of being a "bad mom" in a viral post she wrote a couple of years ago, from having tattoos, to working out too much, to eating canned food. In her latest Instagram post, she wrote a long caption that defended the initial bikini photo and said mothers shouldn't be shamed for showing their figures.

"Since when were moms supposed to hide their bodies?" she wrote. "Since when were mothers no longer allowed to feel sexy? How do you asics womens clothing uk think babies even got here in the first place?" Cooper told Insider most of the comments on her original photo were positive. But the more she thought about it, the more she realized she wanted to say something about the few negative ones. "I wondered, would I have gotten the same comment had I not been a mother?" she said. "Society seems to expect moms to act and look a certain way and I think it's bullshit. So I clapped back with my post to support and to remind all moms that they do not have to dress like a nun just because they birthed a baby." In response to the comments about what her children would think,

"Plus, they love my butt and use it as a bongo when I'm cooking dinner or awkwardly standing in line at the grocery store," she said buy asics clothing in the post with a laughing emoji. "Anyone else, no?" Cooper also talked about her strained relationship with her mother, who hated her own body, and how she wants her children to see positivity every day. Motherhood is hard enough without picking appearances apart, she said. "Let's face it: motherhood can make us feel less than sexy," she said. "It leaves us drained, depressed, exhausted, and staring into a mirror, looking at a former shell of ourselves that we barely recognize anymore."
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> E-TEN Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: