Fórum - Zobrazit téma - I really don't wanna utilize my dragon armour - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

I really don't wanna utilize my dragon armour

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Megaomgchen
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 16.1. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 03. prosinec, 2020 3:59    Předmět: I really don't wanna utilize my dragon armour Citovat

I really don't wanna utilize my dragon armour or whip so do u all believe this armour (under ) would be OSRS gold ok for performing the whole pursuit including killing that beasty Jungle Demon: Helmet: Initiate Sallet, Necklace: Glory. Plus how many fire, blood and air runes would need to kill the Jungle Demon?

Hey sals, I decided to play rs again for god knows why. I haven't been around at a good 4 weeks and I guess im just getting bored in my free time. I was never able to become a part before my parents would never allow me, but im 18 with my bank account and card so they cant stop me muahahaha. (dont judge me I know im old live with it) Anyways I don't have any clue what it is like to become a member, my main targets will be NON SKILLS I'm anything but a skiller, exactly what I have to know really is good training spots for range, superior things to buy etc.. Also my account was hacked at the 4 months I had been absent in the game, now I just have a measley 500k rather than my previous 30mill so I need to know how to earn good money whilst training, or if getting a member yet is even worth it idk. What do you think men. Oh and if anyone has good advice for pvp that would be appreciated but I doubt ill get into it anytime soon thinking about just how broke I am x. Thanks.

What I like to know is if anyone want to become my Twin? I would love someone to perform Pvp with, and just someone to hang in general.

That distressed, yes. So anyways, I wanted to know, if anyone has/had a Twin or if they'd like to be my Twin... If you would, please PM me in game or on hereworks, I'd be glad to help you begin another file under a name near"K0_Rang4" and might even consider starting a different myself, although I have spent tons of time to K0 already. Shes going for a Godsword Pure at the conclusion, visit my Intro to get Ending Stats. Some titles I would love to have as a Twin could be: Idk, I simply love the idea of owning a Twin, discuss please...

Summoning - I am currently at 52, but I wish to get it into 57. I can get around halfway up there on the charms I have banked, but I will have to gather more. I would go kill Cockroaches for the crimsons, but they are not actually *that* affective without Guthans. Is there anything else that are great around my combat level, besides Basilisks? The penguins hide after every wednesday. Proceed to buy RuneScape gold w60 and join clan penguins w60. That will be great xp and ofc its free (ignoring price of runes to get around) But if you do need to get charms ive heard rock lobsters are great. Even though ive never tried myself.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: