Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Pandemic eviction crisis leads to greater tenant protections - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Pandemic eviction crisis leads to greater tenant protections

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Fujitsu-Siemens
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
limited
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 3.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: po 02. srpen, 2021 9:20    Předmět: Pandemic eviction crisis leads to greater tenant protections Citovat

In a mostly empty conference room at a Virginia cultural arts center, Tara Simmons was looking for someone who might help her stave off eviction.

Simmons, a 44-year-old home health aide who lives with her two children and two grandchildren, was only a slotonline month behind on her rent. But that didn't stop her landlord from ordering her out of the house by Saturday, when the federal eviction moratorium ended.

Already enduring health problems, Simmons said she feared she would be out on the street.

“I've been in my house for four years now. And two months before my lease was up, I get an email saying that they weren't renewing my lease,” said Simmons of Newport News, Virginia. “That's it. No explanation why or whatever."

“I've been trying to find somewhere to move since I got that. I still haven't been able to find a way to move because of the economy. ... This pandemic is hard.”
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
pukaka
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 31.8. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: út 31. srpen, 2021 12:00    Předmět: greart Citovat

Your article is very useful, the content is great, I have read a lot of articles, but for your article, it left me a deep impression, thank you for sharing. candy crush soda
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Fujitsu-Siemens Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: