Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Periods: Festivals need facilities at live events, says sing - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Periods: Festivals need facilities at live events, says sing

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> E-TEN
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
geemong
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 15.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: po 13. září, 2021 6:09    Předmět: Periods: Festivals need facilities at live events, says sing Citovat

Periods: Festivals need facilities at live events, says singer

"I've always taken for granted that you can't have your period at a festival, but why can't you?"

Most of the slot xo games will set the bet amount to 10 at the start of the spin only. Or some games, friends may use the stake in the main unit to play comfortably in a way that no one sees as strange.

Musician Francesca Dimech, 37, from Cardiff said she was "panicking" when she realised her period would coincide with a festival this summer.

She said she would normally delay her period with medication, but this time a pharmacist refused to prescribe it.

She is among a growing number of people calling for facilities for those menstruating at live events.

Francesca said: "It occurred to me, why am I changing my hormones... doing something drastic to my body just to go to a weekend festival?

"There should be facilities available and it's not like one festival... it's all of them."

The singer and actor said her period "was all she could think about" in the days leading up to Green Man Festival in mid Wales last month - she bought incontinence products and considered wearing nappies.

She described the portable loos as "unpleasant" with nowhere to dispose of used pads or tampons.

Francesca, who has been going to festivals since she was a teenager, now wants organisers to provide better facilities, including bins and running water nearby.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> E-TEN Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: