Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Access denied | newsbinding.com used Cloudflare to restrict - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Access denied | newsbinding.com used Cloudflare to restrict

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
ameliajac3
plavčík
plavčík

Registrace: 25.6. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 16. prosinec, 2021 15:35    Předmět: Access denied | newsbinding.com used Cloudflare to restrict Citovat

The error messages that start with 1xxx refer to connection problems on sites that use the Cloudflare proxy. One of them is the Error 1020 Access Denied. This indicates that you’ve violated a firewall rule and your request is blocked.
parimatch-in-india
Before going into detail about what the error 1020 means, let’s talk briefly about using CDNs. They are a resource used to improve the performance of access to the website.

In practice, there are copies of the website’s files spread over the various servers that are part of the CDN. Thus, the user will be connected to the server that is closest to their location.
parimatch-in-india
Besides increasing performance, Cloudflare also offers some security features that help protect the website from cyber attacks. Among them, the DDoS attack, when several simultaneous accesses to the page occur, either by real users or by so-called zombie computers.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
PierceWelsh
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 2.12. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: po 24. leden, 2022 9:59    Předmět: Citovat

Hello, I've read through the most of your posts. This post gave me with the most of the information I needed for my investigation. The Professional Online Gamblers
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: