Fórum - Zobrazit téma - How Tire Shredders Affect Our Climate - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

How Tire Shredders Affect Our Climate

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> E-TEN
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
allenlu
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 30.6. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: út 28. prosinec, 2021 7:19    Předmět: How Tire Shredders Affect Our Climate Citovat

Ocean Pollution
Carbon emissions from tires have also been seen to have a damaging impact on the health of our oceans. The toxic chemicals that are released during the decomposition of the tires or during the burning process can have a serious effect on the environment.

When the chemicals enter the ocean, they can cause the water to become acidic. This acidification could lead to an entire eco-system being wiped out. Small crustaceans, particularly krill is a vital source of food for many species of sea life, including whales. Although they are small, their existence is necessary in order for the rest of the marine life to survive. use of recycled tire rubber in asphalt pavements

As well as being directly polluted by decomposing tires and other waste, oceans also absorb CO2 from the atmosphere. With the increasing levels of CO2 in the air, the oceans are becoming more and more polluted and acidic, and it’s happening at such a rapid rate that marine species are struggling to adapt.

With the higher levels of CO2 in the oceans, krill eggs are being affected, which is causing problems with their hatching. With the lower hatch rates, scientists have predicted that the population of the Southern Ocean Antarctic krill could collapse by 2300, which could then have a devastating knock-on effect for the rest of the marine life in the food chain and subsequently the human population, that relies on fishing industries.

Along with the impact on marine life, the additional CO2 emissions in the atmosphere and being absorbed by the oceans, is contributing to the temperature of the oceans, causing it to rise. This rise in temperature will have a direct impact on humanity. Not only will it cause sea levels to rise, due to the melting ice, but the warmer seas will mean wetter weather and more violent storms and hurricanes.
tire shredder machine cost
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
candymika
plavčík
plavčík

Registrace: 26.5. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 31. prosinec, 2021 4:52    Předmět: Little Alchemy Citovat

I have visited your blog and I am very interested in the articles you serve. Give me enough knowledge. Thank you for your useful sharing and don't forget, keep sharing useful information. Little Alchemy
minion89
plavčík
plavčík

Registrace: 11.5. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: st 26. leden, 2022 5:35    Předmět: Citovat

I just wanted to let you know that I just came across your website and I found it very interesting, providing me with a lot of valuable information.
among us
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> E-TEN Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: