Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Create an ad - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Create an ad

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
merehan
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 11.3. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: so 30. duben, 2022 6:47    Předmět: Create an ad Citovat

Create an ad
It is important for business owners to understand the basics of writing a good advertisement.
All businesses need an upgrade. I've seen thousands and millions of dollars wasted on ineffective, poor or totally bad ads

But most importantly, I want you to expand your business, and effective advertising in all its forms is essential.

After all, you need new clients because without them your business will fail. The good news is that the basic principles of how to produce an appropriate advertisement apply to practically anything you might want to use as a promotional tool.

This includes:
brochures
Email messages
Bulletins, correspondence and other bulletins
Magazine and newspaper ads
Online Ads (View, etc.)
Postcards
Websites, including those used with online advertising
and more.

It may take a bit of trial and error (testing) to create an ad or campaign that really works, but following these tried and true tips can help you get the results you hope for.

1. What makes you stand out from your competition?
Effective advertising can help you stand out
What makes you stand out from the competition?
People are interacting with advertisements from all kinds of companies all the time.

TRANSLATED FROM:البحث عن الكمات المفتاحية

So, what would make your potential customers buy your company's product or service versus going with one of your competitors? This is what you need to know and focus on with your ad. Show your potential customers why your business is their first choice and why they shouldn't even consider your competition. Then there's a good chance they won't.

What I'm talking about here is commonly referred to in marketing circles as a 'unique selling proposition'. In his excellent book Reality on Advertising, author Rosser Reeves defines what a USP is:

Every ad must give a presentation to the consumer - not just words, bulging products, or display ads. Each ad should say to each reader: “Buy this product, for this specific feature.”
The proposal must be one that the competition cannot or cannot provide. It must be unique - both in branding and in a claim that the rest of the particular advertising area does not make.
The offer must be strong enough to move the masses, i.e. attract new customers as well as potential customers.

2. Use a strong title: Get their attention!
Attracting attention takes skill and practice
Attention can also be subtle
People check things quickly. They deal with so many ads every day that they can't read every one. That's why you have to make sure that your ad actually grabs and keeps their attention.

The greatest advertising man in history, David Ogilvy, said, “On average, five times more people read a headline than they read body copy. When you write your headline, you have spent eighty cents of your dollars.”

The question you should be asking is “Who are you trying to attract? What is getting their attention?”
Yesterday I received an email newsletter from a recruitment company titled "Are You Hiring Obama?" As a CEO interested in hiring new talent, this caught my eye. He led me to their website and I read the entire article, learning about their unique process. As a result, I requested a sales call for next week.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: