Fórum - Zobrazit téma - In the Future with Fresh Runescape Players I Think - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

In the Future with Fresh Runescape Players I Think

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
gamegoldfast
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 8.4. 2020

PříspěvekZaslal: st 08. duben, 2020 2:46    Předmět: In the Future with Fresh Runescape Players I Think Citovat

I am convinced a large amount of RS OSRS Gold players have experience too many other MMORPG's since MTX is sometimes right from the gate/after tutorials. I will admit they need to do a much better job of drip feeding, and its general look. Hide it menus, and push Solomons save a little more than TH. Most games I've played their cosmetic store front and centre from the menus or as pop ups. In addition, I think that they need to follow other MMO's concept of GIVING the Runescape player lesser items from TH, such as small prismatic celebrities (put in a tool tip stating what it does, and how to get more when hovering over it) that way they can get an notion of what they're gont be spending for if they need another celebrity in the future.

It was not literally the first thing that he did. Turael was spoke to by him first. And there were clear"I" icons, which are generally known in games (and sites and apps) to have information if they are clicked on or hovered over. The wardrobe interface had advice he quickly closed and did not bother to read.You're right its not necessarily the first thing that they see. But they did spend the first 10 mins off tutorial island seeking to navigate MTX so its among the things they did. That's bad though and still confusing?

They need to do a better job of directing visitors to the MTX rather than BAM! Right on your face BS that you gonna close. Plenty of games I have played will provide you xp potions or nostrums at no cost or as a quest reward, which boost xp gained for certain actions (roughly the same as pris stars along with other bxp items) Overall it seems a lot more attractive than"Spin to win!" Right off the bat simply to get a flavor of what there's to offer. The whole"This one's about the house" way of presenting MTX will continue better in the future with fresh Runescape players I think. With both keys.

They do provide you with 2 when you are a member or a free secret. But I feel the overlap between people who play with games that are and that play mmo's is large. So I am curious the way Jagex goes on this. Mobile games are kind of a different monster that make the men and women who are able to afford it sense just good enough that they are willing to blindly spend the cash very fast and they either continue and invest more or less leave.I'm aware of the two free keys I said, but they ought to plop one at the brand new Runescape Gold players stock as a means to lure them in to Treasure Hunter instead of hammering it right in front of the face right from the start. About in your face the MTX thing is, most complaints I see on here are. IMO this would he a better approach.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: