Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Most trapped Canadian miners rescued after two days - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Most trapped Canadian miners rescued after two days

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
geemong
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 15.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: st 29. září, 2021 6:36    Předmět: Most trapped Canadian miners rescued after two days Citovat

Most trapped Canadian miners rescued after two days

Thirty-five miners trapped deep underground in eastern Canada have been brought to the surface, two days after an accident damaged the mine's lift.

game analysis slotxo are important. Some games may have several consecutive losing rounds, but the rewards or bonuses are very high.

The workers at the Totten mine in Sudbury, Ontario climbed about 4,000ft (1.2km) using a series of ladders, with the support of a rescue team.

The rescued miners were in good health, according to Vale, the company responsible for the mine.

A further four miners are still completing the climb.

They are expected to reach the surface on Tuesday.

The miners had been trapped since Sunday when the lift system became inoperable after a heavy scoop bucket crashed into it and blocked the shaft, Vale said.

After the incident, the miners proceeded to refuge stations, where they had access to food and water, and remained in contact with their families and staff outside the mine.

The workers are using a secondary ladder system to leave the mine, with rest stops along the way. Vale, a Brazilian firm, said the rescued miners were "all healthy and eager to go home".

The rescue is a "complex situation", said local United Steel Workers union president Nick Larochelle in a statement.

The ladder climb out of the mine is "a physically and mentally taxing feat", the union said, adding that the miners who have been evacuated are now resting at home.

Some 58 responders from both Vale's Mine Rescue team and Ontario Mine Rescue, a training and safety programme, are on-site to help with the extraction efforts, the company said.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: