Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Adidas Predator Total Soccer Cleats - Could they be Better o - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Adidas Predator Total Soccer Cleats - Could they be Better o

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
Eleanor852
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 8.4. 2018

PříspěvekZaslal: po 16. duben, 2018 4:58    Předmět: Adidas Predator Total Soccer Cleats - Could they be Better o Citovat

Adidas Predator Total Soccer Cleats - Could they be Better or Just Brand-new and Fancy?
Adidas Predator Absolute cleats are definitely a seasoned soccer shoes, like many Predators. They are well build with a lot of elements making them really comfortable. And that's the main aspect of soccer cleats: ease. And they are.

This question is:

Is the Adidas Predator Absolute better than its prior version -- Predator Pulse?

I am undecided. Actually I don't think there is a huge improvement. Of training course, in order to release a brand new version, Adidas had to provide or change something, in addition the name.

So it did by:

Adding another insole günstige nike schuhe without 40g weight (Power Pulse) you can exchange with Power Rhythm insole and convert ones soccer cleats into Predators with no...Power Pulse (but significantly lighter). In a sense you'll convert Predator Complete into...Predator Mania (variant just before Predator Pulse). Is that greater than just have Predators along with permanent Power Pulse technological know-how? I guess...but I am not convinced.
Changing or maybe re-engineering, if you air max 90 damen like, the particular Predator technology. I don't care just how and where they put those rubber (or liquid rubber) elements about the shoe, it simply won't cause you to a player with tremendous star quality. Sure the Predator technology may help a little but don't make use of scoring goals from free of charge kicks like Beckham or Zidane simply because you have cleats by using Predator elements. In order to do it all you want to do is training, practice and once far more practice.
Changing design of the heel air max 90 weiß counter. It's smaller (which can be good - more comfort) but hopefully it'll present you with as much stability and protection as the old version.

So, why I think the actual Adidas Predator Absolute is not really much better than Predator Beat?

It's because, in my estimation, these nike air max 90 schwarz changes (improvements? ) don't make Predator Absolute practical than Predator Pulse (which appeared to be already very comfortable anyway). Maybe the smaller outer heel counter makes somewhat difference but...just a little bit. Also I am sure that your skill level or your current game, shot, pass and many others. won't improve just because you wear Predator Absolute together with re-engineered predator elements.

What My organization is trying to suggest to you nike air max 90 guenstig is that if the bucks is an issue or that you do not necessarily must have every new model of Adidas soccer cleats right away, take an advantage regarding prices "revolution" in Adidas cleats market place (it always happens when brand new comes out) and obtain a high quality soccer cleats for a reduced amount of.

The "old" Predators Pulse are still a similar awesome shoes that we were holding few months ago however...much cheaper now (about 40%).
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: