Fórum - Zobrazit téma - RuneScape's engine could have had several - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

RuneScape's engine could have had several

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
StevenCao
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 1.11. 2018

PříspěvekZaslal: so 12. leden, 2019 8:56    Předmět: RuneScape's engine could have had several Citovat

What was the best aspect of being a child? Was it the lack of responsibility or expectation? best places to buy runescape gold The college spent with friends? We've all got our personal reasons to return and be nostalgic, but many people share a common one: RuneScape.

If you are in your twenties - or perhaps slightly younger - you will probably have spent a obscene quantity of time on the classic MMORPG. It had been the after-school activity of choice for so many people when bad weather forced us indoors (though that was not the only reason to perform ). However, why was it so popular in the moment? How did this absolutely free online RPG, developed in Cambridge, capture the attention and the hearts of so many? And where is it now?

I will be upfront with you: it is hard for me to write about RuneScape without some level of bias - admittedly based mainly upon my own rosy-tinted nostalgia for this match. If it isn't perfectly clear by now: I really like it. I loved it and I love the memories I have of it now but I will do my very best to look back at it today in the most objective manner I can - for a little while, at least.

'RuneScape 2' (as it was not officially branded but became widely known as) premiered in March 2004 following a rewriting of the first version's then-outdated engine. RuneScape's engine could have had several new coats of paint, but in contrast to WoW's was like a Spitfire to an F-18. The running joke surrounding RuneScape was seeing just how awful it seemed - even for the time - and lots of the in-game versions were laughable in contrast to World of Warcraft's full-3D graphics. The point-and-click management system appeared slow and unresponsive in comparison to WoW's keyboard-controlled motion, and the battle was, to put it bluntly, often boiled down to more than just clicking on an enemy how to make osrs gold - as opposed to this smorgasbord of battle abilities and special moves that WoW's system utilised.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Servis Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: