Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Game Guides Game: How to Make a Game Guide That Will Change - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Game Guides Game: How to Make a Game Guide That Will Change

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
maseu
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 27.12. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: so 12. únor, 2022 3:13    Předmět: Game Guides Game: How to Make a Game Guide That Will Change Citovat

How many times have you wanted to make a game guide but were discouraged by the complexity of the process? Wouldn't it be great if there was an easy way to understand how to make a game guide without having to do tons of research on how to make it look professional? Well, I'm here for you! Here are some tips for making a game guide that will change the world.In this blog post, I'll teach you about:- The importance of knowing your audience before writing a guide- Creating a player persona and FAQs- How to create cool art assets for your guide- What's the best way to go about getting your game featured in popular gaming platforms like Steam or YouTube Gaming?

What is a game guides ?
A game guide is a document that teaches gamers how to play your game. It can contain tips, tricks, strategies and more. These guides are usually created by developers or players who have mastered the game. The most common use for a game guide is helping beginners learn how to play the game or teach advanced techniques to struggling players.

How to make a guide for your game
Game guides are an important part of any game's success. If your guide is not clear, professional, and well-organized, then your game will be bad. The first step in making a guide for your game is being sure to know your target audience. You should be able to answer the question "What is my audience?" with a simple title like "My Player Persona." You should also create FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) that all players can use to get their questions answered before they start playing. Once you have your player persona and FAQs done, it's time to create cool art assets. Your guide might not look like a professional guide without good art! Art assets are things like images, illustrations, and maps that help give people an idea about what the game is about. After creating art assets for your guide, you need to make sure that you're able to distribute them widely across various platforms like Steam or YouTube Gaming. This will ensure that many people can see and use them easily when they play the game!

Creating a player persona and FAQs
The first thing you'll want to do is create a player persona and FAQs. You should start off by thinking about what kind of person would want your guide. If you're creating a guide for a game that's already popular, then you should focus on the genre and how it appeals to that kind of audience. For example, when I was writing a guide for XCOM 2, I included information about the plot points and character arcs because those are the things that make XCOM 2 unique from other games in its genre. When writing this type of game guide, you'll also want to include information about your favorite characters and gameplay mechanics so people can learn more about the game they love. So, now you've got your player persona nailed down and built out your FAQs section. Next, let's get started on our art assets!

Art assets for guides
If you're an artist who wants to contribute to your guide, make sure that your art assets are high-quality. Remember that lots of people will be downloading and using your guide, so it's important to make it look professional. You can include relevant screenshots in your guide as well!

Getting your game featured on YouTube Gaming or Steam.
If you want your game to get featured on YouTube Gaming or Steam, it's important that you make sure you have a good amount of information about your game. It's also important to know who your audience is and what they want. In this blog post, I'll teach you how to create a player persona and FAQs so that your guide will be more user-friendly for your audience.

Conclusion
A game guide is the perfect way to make your game more accessible to new players. And with a dedicated community, you’ll have a lot of support when it comes to making your guide the best it can be. But creating a game guide isn’t easy, so make sure you have a complete plan before you start. And don’t forget to share your guide with the world! A solid SEO strategy can help your brand rank higher in search engine results and drive more traffic to your business. Outsourcing is a great way to jumpstart this process — the right agency can give you the advantage when it comes to getting noticed and capturing customer interest. But outsourcing alone isn’t enough. Your brand perspective is critical to drive success and avoid common pitfalls. Not sure where to get started learning SEO? We have got you covered.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
boardgamesaz
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 6.9. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: út 01. březen, 2022 10:38    Předmět: Citovat

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through some posts I realized it's new to me. However, I'm sure glad I found poppy playtime en and check back!
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Dell Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: