Fórum - Zobrazit téma - How many coronavirus cases are there in my area? - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

How many coronavirus cases are there in my area?

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Samsung
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
geemong
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 15.7. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 18. únor, 2022 5:04    Předmět: How many coronavirus cases are there in my area? Citovat

How many coronavirus cases are there in my area?

There have been 18.5 million confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK and 160,000 people have died, government figures show.

Today's online SLOTXO games are available in a wide variety of games, each with its own distinctive features or friends.

However, these figures include only people who have died within 28 days of testing positive for coronavirus.

So far, 91% of people aged 12 and over in the UK have had their first vaccine dose, 85% have had their second and 66% have had a booster.

Reinfections included in daily cases
A further 51,899 confirmed daily cases were announced on Thursday.

On 31 January, the overall number of confirmed cases jumped by nearly 850,000 as backdated reinfections and previously unidentified cases were included in the total.

Until 31 January, only the first episode of infection was counted in the official daily figures - apart from in Wales.

But now, if someone in England or Northern Ireland has two positive tests more than 90 days apart, the second is counted as a separate infection. Scotland plans to include reinfection figures later this month.

Vaccine rollout continuing
More than 52 million people, 91% of those aged 12 and over in the UK, have now received a first dose of a vaccine.

The number of people who have received a second vaccine dose is nearly 49 million, or 85% of people aged 12 and over.

So far, nearly 38 million booster doses have been administered across the UK, with about 31.6 million in England, 3.4 million in Scotland, 1.9 million in Wales and one million in Northern Ireland.

This week, it was announced vaccinations will be made available to children between the age of five and 11 across the UK.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
candymika
plavčík
plavčík

Registrace: 26.5. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: st 16. březen, 2022 8:36    Předmět: Little Alchemy Citovat

I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Little Alchemy
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Samsung Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: