Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Rocket League has received a new replace which sees the retu - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Rocket League has received a new replace which sees the retu

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
dakunlee
viceadmirál
viceadmirál

Registrace: 12.1. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: so 05. listopad, 2022 7:47    Předmět: Rocket League has received a new replace which sees the retu Citovat

Rocket League has received a new replace which sees the return of the in-recreation voice chat function after it turned into removed final yr because of technical problems related to Rocket League Credits the sport’s pass-platform matchmaking. The function returns absolutely compatible with this go-platform matchmaking, although, permitting gamers to speak with each other all over again.

In a shocking move, developer Psyonix has additionally became voice chat in the game on with the aid of default, requiring players to choose out of the characteristic by means of going to the settings menu and unchecking it. Those bracing themselves for the worst, however, is probably pleasantly amazed, as many players at the Rocket League subreddit have mentioned a huge lower in online toxic behaviour.

“In someday, I’ve made such a lot of lolga.com friends, had so many amazing games, and climbed a good deal faster than before, all due to the fact my comms are clear and on factor,” wrote one participant in reaction to the change. “I haven’t skilled any toxicity yet… to the point once I get in a healthy with a mute teammate I get unhappy.”
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: