Fórum - Zobrazit téma - How do I contact a Live person at KLM Airlines - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

How do I contact a Live person at KLM Airlines

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Komunikace
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
jauana18
plavčík
plavčík

Registrace: 26.5. 2023

PříspěvekZaslal: st 20. září, 2023 13:06    Předmět: How do I contact a Live person at KLM Airlines Citovat

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the leading airline of the Netherlands and serves passengers around the world. The airline makes sure to take care of your needs and concerns. Therefore, we stay in touch 24/7 through multiple contact media. If you need to make a new reservation or have general questions, you can always contact KLM airlines live person. However, there are several ways to contact KLM. You can call your airline at any time for immediate assistance.

How do I speak to a KLM representative?
To speak to a KLM representative, call 1 (877)226-6004 to speak to live customer service 24/7.

Call KLM at 1(877)226-6004 (to reduce waiting times).
Now select your language in IVR.
Then press 1 for an existing reservation.
Then press 5 to share your concerns with us.
Now press * and say “Customer Service” or “Speak to a KLM Airlines representative.”

How do I contact KLM by phone?
You can contact a KLM representative via phone call, chat, email or social media. These options can be found on the airline's official KLM Airlines website (https://www.klm.com/). Below are detailed procedures for all customer support options you can follow to stay informed.

Phone call:

This is the fastest way to contact a KLM representative. You can call during airline hours whenever you need immediate assistance. Please refer to the call procedures below.

First, go to the KLM online homepage using a standard browser.
Go to the 'Contact Us All' link at the bottom under any 'Contact Us' section.
You will now see three sections: Topics, Requests, and Solutions.
Select the topic you need help with and enter the query you would like to request.
Now you need to select the Phone Numbers section in your solution.
Dial the phone number on your cell phone and then dial the number in English.
Now just say ‘Continue without it’ or press the start button.
But if you want to share your complaints, requests, etc., no need to worry.
In this case, you can also email the airline.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Komunikace Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: