Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Exclude Letters That Are Not In The Word - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Exclude Letters That Are Not In The Word

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Fujitsu-Siemens
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
sarahlisaed
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 24.6. 2022

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 26. leden, 2024 14:08    Předmět: Exclude Letters That Are Not In The Word Citovat

More than expected, you can exclude 5 letter word finder that you know are not in the hidden word. In Wordle, you will most probably come across several letters that are colored gray. When such happens, you can now use the “Do not include these letters” feature of our tool to exclude them from the word you are about to guess. This feature is often used in tandem with one or two other features.
Apply Features To Words Of 2 To 15 Letters
All of the above features not only apply to five-letter words, but you can use them to find words containing from 2 to 15 letters. This is of benefit in all cases of word games. This feature helps you get extra points when finding words with the desired length.
How To Use The Tool In Detail?
You can apply the features of 5-letter words tool to find a specific word as follows,
With the feature to find words that end with a specific letter, you can enter that letter in the "Search Words Ending With" box. For example, if you are looking for words that end in E, type E into the box and press Enter. All 5-letter words that end with E appear and are sorted alphabetically based on the beginning letter.
The “Letters in unknown positions” feature allows you to unscramble letters. For example, you are looking for words containing S, A, E, and I. Type them in the search box and press Enter. The system will return you 5 valid results including RAISE, ARISE, ASIDE, SEPIA, and AISLE (in the case of 5-letter words).
The “Letters in known positions” feature allows you to find words with known positions of 1 or more letters. Keeping the letters in section 2, you then enter the letter I into the tile numbered 3 and the letter E into the tile numbered 5. The result will then only provide 3 words including RAISE, ARISE, and ASIDE.
The “Do not include these letters” feature allows you to exclude letters that you know are not in the word. Keeping the same letters in sections 2 and 3, now add the letter R to the "Do not include these letters" space. This means that you are looking for five-letter words that contain S, A, E, and I with I in the spot 3, E at the end, and the word does not include R. The result will be only ASIDE.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
dallashary
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 28.4. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: út 30. leden, 2024 2:41    Předmět: Mondia Citovat

Mondia is an Italian based brand that has a Swiss heritage. Initially founded in the 1930s, the company was based in Le Locle, Switzerland, and was eventually taken over by Zenith. They are now distributed by Mondia Italia as a subsidiary of Sordi Spa - an Italian watchmaker based in Milan.
The Bolide looks like a stopwatch, giving the impression of being a functional timer, rather than a rolex replica watches. The pushers are very prominent, as are the hands. Despite all of the different design elements, the watch still retains a utilitarian look. I particularly like the plain black bezel.
LarraineField
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 17.7. 2023

PříspěvekZaslal: pá 23. únor, 2024 10:00    Předmět: Citovat

I love reading blog posts with great information like this. Usually I just like to read and learn about techloky. But I came across this article and after reading it, I found it quite informative. I will read more of your articles.
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Fujitsu-Siemens Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: