Fórum - Zobrazit téma - Analysis of the match between Dukagjini and NK Rijeka: - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Analysis of the match between Dukagjini and NK Rijeka:

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Asus
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
phocohanoi7
nováček
nováček

Registrace: 30.5. 2023

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 27. červenec, 2023 5:50    Předmět: Analysis of the match between Dukagjini and NK Rijeka: Citovat

Analysis of the match between Dukagjini and NK Rijeka:
Assessing the match result:
At this stage of the season, Dukagjini has a better form than NK Rijeka. Specifically, Dukagjini has won 6 out of their last 10 matches, 3 out of their last 5 home matches, 5 out of their last 9 home matches, and 8 out of their last 9 matches overall. On the other hand, NK Rijeka has not won the Asian handicap in 3 out of their last 5 away matches and failed to win the Asian handicap in 4 out of their last 5 matches. Therefore, it will be very difficult for NK Rijeka to secure an easy victory against Dukagjini in this away match.
Check out my latest my football tips blog. I cover a range of matches and provide insights to help you make informed bets. From 1x2 best football tips to over/under predictions, there's something for everyone.
Prediction for the number of goals:
Analysis shows that in 8 out of the last 10 home matches of Dukagjini and 7 out of the last 10 away matches of NK Rijeka, there have been less than 3 goals scored. Therefore, it is highly likely that the match between Dukagjini and NK Rijeka will have no more than 2 goals scored.
Form analysis of Dukagjini and NK Rijeka:
Dukagjini has won 6 out of their last 10 matches and 3 out of their last 5 matches. At home, Dukagjini has not won 6 out of their last 10 matches and won 3 out of their last 5 matches.
NK Rijeka has won 6 out of their last 10 matches and 4 out of their last 5 matches. On the road, the team coached by Simon Rozman has not won 6 out of their last 10 matches and failed to win 3 out of their last 5 matches.
Asian handicap form analysis of Dukagjini and NK Rijeka:
Looking for reliable football tips? My 1x2 best football tips are backed by careful analysis and a deep understanding of the game. I've been sharing my expertise for years, and my track record speaks for itself. Don't miss out on my latest predictions
Dukagjini has won the Asian handicap in 8 out of their last 10 matches, with 4 out of their last 5 matches being won. At home, Dukagjini has won the Asian handicap in 7 out of their last 10 matches and won the Asian handicap in all of their last 5 matches.
NK Rijeka has not won the Asian handicap in 6 out of their last 10 matches and failed to win the Asian handicap in 4 out of their last 5 matches. On the road, the team coached by Simon Rozman has won the Asian handicap in 7 out of their last 10 matches and failed to win the Asian handicap in 3 out of their last 5 matches.
Over/Under odds analysis of Dukagjini and NK Rijeka:
Based on the over/under odds, Dukagjini has gone over in 6 out of their last 10 matches and 3 out of their last 5 matches. At home, Dukagjini has gone over in 7 out of their last 10 matches and 3 out of their last 5 matches.
NK Rijeka has gone under in 6 out of their last 10 matches and 3 out of their last 5 matches. On the road, the team coached by Simon Rozman has gone under in 6 out of their last 10 matches and 4 out of their last 5 matches.
Selection: Dukagjini (+3/4).
Prediction for luck: Under.
Predicted score: 1-0.
The Fastest 1xBet Register Guide to Players https://wintips.com/the-fastest-1xbet-register-guide-to-players/
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Asus Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: