Fórum - Zobrazit téma - imparting to them - www.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile
 FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

imparting to them

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Palm
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva

Registrace: 12.5. 2017

PříspěvekZaslal: po 22. květen, 2017 8:02    Předmět: imparting to them Citovat

Yet when I look at Nike Air Max Thea Damen these images, I do not see their limits. Instead I see only the mountain, and I remember. I recall how the snow squall washed in from the west, obscuring Waterbury beneath a roll of gray. I remember watching as windows of blue sky wisped in cloud like phantoms, wraiths portending messages, fleeting, and lost. I remember the way the krumholtz spruce bent from the gusting wind, Nike Air Max Thea Dames and the way I bent into it. Adidas ZX 750 Dam I remember being cold when I took my gloves off in the direct summit snow to operate the buttons of the camera. I remember wanting to stay and knowing I could not.Like a runaway fusion reaction image collides with memory to become something far greater than either alone could be. A photograph is insufficient to form an event, as is human recollection. Together they comprise an experience. I look back Nike Air Max Tavas Femme further in my photographs to December 20Nike Air Huarache Donne 12, to a snowshoe trek up Hunger Mountain occurring almost a year before the last. In these pictures the same location is presented as an altogether different landscape. A quilt-work of snow-covered mountains and valleys is unfurled beneath a high gray shield of altostratus clouds. There is distance, over which only the shortest lengths of light carry through, and they Nike Roshe Run Womens color the far mountains blue. Adidas ZX Flux Womens Upon the near hills the trees appear as beard stubble, while the dense snow hangs thick beards over the stunted spruces, imparting to them a look of old Hasidim standing a mountaintop watch. It is a landscape of mysticism and clarity, and it cuts sharply through the photographs.
Time is perhaps the only element that remains absent. There is nothing of the year that passed between these two sets of Nike Air Max 90 Heren Zwart photos, nor of the turning calendar between each and the present month of May. It is a welcome absence. Without the element of time these two contradictory ideas of Hunger Mountain in December occur simultaneously, and they do so in the present. Through image and memory all occurs at once. It is May, and I am on the mountain of December, 2013 and 2012. I have reached the summit, and I do so through my snowshoe Nike Air Max 90 Hommephotographs.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Palm Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: