Fórum - Zobrazit téma - High profile Escape from Tarkov dataminer apparently permaba - www.WMHelp.cz
forum.WMHelp.cz
O všem, co souvisí s Windows Mobile

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny  RegistraceRegistrace 
 Osobní nastaveníOsobní nastavení   Přihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zprávPřihlásit se pro kontrolu soukromých zpráv   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

High profile Escape from Tarkov dataminer apparently permaba

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
dakunlee
viceadmirál
viceadmirál

Registrace: 12.1. 2021

PříspěvekZaslal: čt 28. září, 2023 8:11    Předmět: High profile Escape from Tarkov dataminer apparently permaba Citovat

High profile Escape from Tarkov dataminer apparently permabanned, unbanned from the sport in much less than an afternoon

Streamer LogicalSolutions has butted heads with Tarkov's recreation director over the current crackdown on datamining.

Streamer LogicalSolutions, who reveals himself a crucial determine in Escape from Tarkov's "unlawful" datamining saga, took to Twitter final night declaring that he have been banned from the game. This morning, LogicalSolutions introduced that his account became now reinstated, all with EFT Roubles little clean verbal exchange from Tarkov developer Battlestate.

LogicalSolutions additionally shared a screenshot of a purported text verbal exchange with Tarkov game director Nikita Buyanov from after the ban. Buyanov said, "You should not percentage how you datamine and the whole thing. We noticed it so you broke the policies once more."

LogicalSolutions denied having shared any datamined information on the grounds that Battlestate's statement of a crackdown, to which Buyanov said "you lie" and shared screenshots of LogicalSolutions sharing information on circulation⁠—screenshots which the streamer states are from before Battlestate's announcement.

In a printed this morning, LogicalSolutions stated that he obtained no communique from Battlestate that his ban changed into lifted, and that he without a doubt turned into able to log into his account again. LogicalSolutions did percentage the ban electronic mail on-move, which cited use of "circumvention tools" and "automation of access to recreation equipment" because the reason.

"I'm very glad that Nikita or the people collectively at Battlestate modified their mind. I'm very grateful," The streamer informed his target market. "But I'd still like there to be a few type of verbal exchange. I want we should have a conversation."

Datamining is a phenomenon in lots of sport groups, live service or otherwise. Examination of a sport's documents can monitor reduce or planned content material, in addition to Escape from tarkov roubles statistical or mechanical information useful for guides or buildcrafting. The courses and mechanics-focused datamining appears to were a selected distinctiveness of LogicalSolutions, who has been a frequent contributor to the Tarkov wiki.

I've reached out to Battlestate for comment on the state of affairs, and will update this story if I pay attention again. In the period in-between, LogicalSolutions has a live of execution, even as the sentiment in a few large threads on the Tarkov subreddit seems widely seasoned-dataminer, in particular in relation to explaining mechanics in the hardcore shooter and making it more approachable for players.
Zobrazit informace o uživateli Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra WMHelp.cz -> Acer Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejít na: